*Unofficial* resin.io and IoT Discord server

Hi everyone! :wave:

I’ve been a little unsure about resin-io and noticed that there was only forums for community interaction (from my view). I also noticed that IoT is pretty big right now, so I had this idea…

:thinking: Why not make a resin-io AND IoT Discord community?

So, that’s exactly what I’ve done! :partying_face: Now, if you know what Discord is, just skip to the end of the post. If you don’t; read on:

Discord is, as the website mentions, Free Text and Voice Chat for Gamers. Sure, but… Discord is WAY more. It’s kinda like Slack, but way more awesome, quicker, has a better UI and layout, and personally I think it’s way cooler, seeing how there’s screen-sharing, video chat, and all the sweet goodness you’d need for a community. Plus, unlike forums, it’s totally real time and fun, and unlike Slack and it’s counterparts… it’s 100% free for everything! No costs for messages or anything. :open_mouth: :heart: :speech_balloon:

Okay, so, now that’s over… the invite, yay. You can come join me and soon a community at https://discord.gg/Q4kGwWz if you have an account or not already. :tada:

If you don’t have an account, go to Discord’s website, make an account, get verified, then copy the invite link above and put it into the Join Server box, or just click on it to join instantly. :wink:

Can’t wait to see some friendly faces popping up! :smile: