I was trying to do what looked to be trivial with network manager but turned out not to be. In brief, I couldn’t get the docs given AP config to work but managed by basically copying a config from a working Ubuntu Server Pi3 setup/trial and error. But so I’m not actually sure what setting exactly did it - anyone able to advise for future reference?
Docs version is here - AP just never came up
The only actual differences in what I have actually working are:
- I named the file to correspond to ID and SSID (all identical). I think this might actually be it so docs should be updated cause they say the opposite right now.
- [wifi] I removed line 11:
- [ipv4] I manually specified:
- [ipv6] I disabled:
- I obv changed UUID to correct value
- Is there a way to update the network config via resin cml?
- And/or how could I configure multiple images with unique SSIDs and this network config automatically?