The latest Etcher beta is out, get it from https://etcher.io/ It’s getting closer to the “1.0.0” release. Here’s the changelog below:
v1.0.0-beta.15 - 2016-09-26
- Allow the user to disable auto-update notifications with an environment variable.
- Allow images to declare a recommended minimum drive size.
- Fix flashing never starting after elevation in GNU/Linux.
- Fix sporadic EPERM write errors on Windows.
- Fix incorrect validation errors when flashing bzip2 images.
- Fix cscript is not recognised as an internal or external command Windows error.